Thursday 9 August 2018

O MY LOVE! LET ME....

O MY LOVE! LET ME.....

O my Love! Let me bathe beneath the sprinkling showers of your warm love:
To soothe the seething flames of my ardent heart's burning stove,
To cool the boiling bubbles in the tub of my strong emotions on my mind's furnace,
To comfort my parched skin, as the Summer soil, by your serene embrace!

O my Love! Let me swim in the sweet Sea of your deep  and delicious love:
To explore legions of your untouched and pristine regions,
To suck sugary solace, and quench my thirsty, restive throb,
To relish Ambrosia like a hungry and greedy butterfly in all seasons!

O my Love! Let me drown myself in your chaste Ocean of fathomless love:
To dive head long until I have reached the bottom of your  jolly heart,
To mingle myself with you until we have discovered life's greatest Art,
Until we have been able, the toughest ever puzzle, to blissfully solve!

Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra 08.10.2021br /> Please forward this poem to all. Tq.

9 comments:

  1. Longing for a lovely heart.. May God bless your wish...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shankar ji, even though this is written three years back, it still carries the lingering fragrance of unconditional love which is the backbone of our whole life. Beautifu and meaningful expressions! Nice poem! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful knitted words,keep going

    ReplyDelete