Friday 31 August 2018

O MOTHER! I AM YOUR BOORISH SON.

O MOTHER! I AM YOUR BOORISH SON.

Oops! How much feral and rabid I was to yell at you
With the combustible words alive burn you
With the scissors of opprobrium rive your heart
With the rasping sledges of wrath do smart!

Where were my etiquette and courtesy left?
If while dealing with you, stolen by theft
Who could be more insolent than a perfidious scion than I’m?
The depth for containing my tears should be shallow a dam.

By piquing you on a trifle even before own spouse
Was nothing but sucking, pestering thru an ignoble louse.
It was indeed an indelible blunder to last up to the last breath
No longer should I deserve a berth in the realm of Your love and faith.

Hence, for this uncondonable goof, O God crucify me here,
And beget not a boorish, snobbish son as I: ‘My Only Prayer.’

No comments:

Post a Comment