Tuesday 28 August 2018

AH! LOOKING AT YOUR BEAUTY!

AH! LOOKING AT YOUR BEAUTY!

Ah! Looking at your ravishing and bewitching beauty:
The Moon at times may develop a green-eyed anxiety
The Rose may bashfully and disgracefully blush
The mad hearts may for you pine for, tumble and toss!

Ah! Glancing at your maddening and intoxicating beauty:
My senses sense well your enjoyable significance sweetie
My stationary feet run faster  even than a super-sonic flight
The gloomy alleys of my life receive much radiating  light!

Ah! Glimpsing at your golden and enrapturing beauty
I roam, in the realm of oblivion, O my dearest cutie,
I yearn so much to suck greedily your love-honey as a butterfly;
Yes, to catch hold of your attention I may bid the world a goodbye!

Ah! To be blessed to make you mine, and to be your very own
I will blissfully long for longer than many an exasperating eon!


* ravishing – very beautiful, wonderful
*bewitching – charming, fascinating
* green-eyed anxiety – jealous insecurity
* blush - feel ashamed, feel embarrassed
* pine for - wish for
* intoxicating - exciting
* alleys - lanes
* enrapturing – charming
* realm of oblivion - world of forgetfulness
* yearn – desire
* long for - want badly
* exasperating – infuriating/irritating
*eon – an indefinite and long period of time


©Shankar D Mishra 05.08.2017
E-mail: shankardmishrapoet@mail.com
Blog: sdmpoetry.blogspot.com
[There are more than120 poems available on my blog]
Please save my WhatsApp no. 08270604524
Please share this poem among your friends via Whatsapp/Messenger etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment