Thursday 30 August 2018

LET’S PAY OUR OBEISANCE TO HIM


LET’S PAY OUR OBEISANCE TO HIM

I love this world
My country – India
My State – Odisha
My District – (Jagannath) Puri
My Panchayat – Chalishbatia
My Village – Tadas Ramahans Pur
My teachers
My well-wishers
And My Parents,
For, they have altogether given me birth
Given me strength to walk, play and perform
Given me a peaceful niche to live
Given me chances to learn fathom and earn
Given me love and affection to grow
Given me what I require as a man
Without whose contributions I would’ve been nothing.
Thus, I am indebted to all of them.

But, my admission would be incomplete
If I forget or ignore to mention Him – the Almighty
Who has given birth to all
Who controls all
Who is most merciful to all
Without whose contributions this Universe would be nothing
Let alone others….
Thus, I, we and all are owed to Him past description.

So, let’s all pay our wholehearted obeisance to Him
To keep raining His love
Warding off all adversities
Forgiving His haughty, naughty childish children
And sustaining His unique Creation as usual forever…….

©Dr. Shankar D Mishra, Sr. Lecturer in English, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Contact No. 8249297412

1 comment: