Thursday 30 August 2018

A Rampant Undue "Excuse "

A RAMPANT UNDUE “EXCUSE”

An  unavoidable illness -  as an undue Excuse
Is of no avail and use;
A common sorry - as an undue Excuse
Is its massive misuse.

No Network - as an undue Excuse
Is its abject abuse;
Short of time - as an undue Excuse
Is an offense ignobly huge.

Forgetfulness - as an undue Excuse
Is a shameful shirking in duty;
Next time without fail - as an undue Excuse
Is sooty, grimy and dirty.

Why didn’t you remind me? - as an undue Excuse
Is the best instance of irrationality;
I shouldn’t have done it - as an undue Excuse
Is a gross, grotesque frailty.

I was just about to do - as an undue Excuse
Is an easy, colossal diplomatic depravity;
Oh! I would if I could - as an undue Excuse
Is a silent slap on the pivotal morality.

An excuse merely as an undue Excuse
Is now in an endemic vogue profuse;
A sane-fool neither feels nor knows
Who undoubtedly repents and rues.

Oh! A blatant blunder must I defiantly commit
If bluntly, blandly I say, I am an exception to it;
Won’t I ever be excused for this undue Excuse
For pretending to reduce the rampant, disdainful Queues.

©Shankar D Mishra    03.02.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment