Saturday 11 February 2023

HOW TO HARVEST THE YIELDS OF BLISS, BEATITUDE AND IMMORTALITY?


HOW TO HARVEST THE YIELDS OF BLISS, BEATITUDE AND IMMORTALITY?

O God! Let me live on the subsistence of morality and courtesy,
Let me quench my my minimum thirst by the drinks of divinity,
Let me put on the costumes of modesty, sobriety and humility,
Let me reside in a shelter made of fraternity, peace and ecstasy!

O God! Let me make friendship with mercy, empathy and charity,
Let me check the mind, chain the senses and alienate cruelty and vanity,
Let me cultivate the crops of compassion, fellow feelings and purity,
Let me pray for the wellbeing of masses crippled by malaise and poverty,
Let me lift mankind by worshipping duty, and practising impartiality,
Let me harvest the heavenly yields of bliss, 
beatitude and immortality


Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 11.02.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment